CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Weddings Are Fun!

OK, once again I am posting about a past event where I am feeling like I should be insulted! Yes, I went to the wedding. Yes, I enjoyed the wedding! Yes, I wished people well! I even helped babysit Brian! But, where are the pictures of ME?!?! Not a single picture of me! I feel a pout coming on!

A while back, we all headed down to Fresno for a wedding. It was my Auntie Sue's sister getting married. It's all kinda confusing. I'm not totally sure how these people relationships all work. Mom calls Kelley her Sister-in-law-in-law, but I never never heard anyone call her that before. It's all a little strange, if you ask me! So, Kelley married the goofy bald guy, Bernie. He's a fun guy! Super silly and a lot of fun!
Kelley and Bernie at the wedding

There is the lucky couple! So happy! Mom and I spent most of the time at the wedding with a sleeping Brian. He was sooo sleepy, but has trouble falling asleep when there is a lot to see. I feel his pain! I'm the same way! If I close my eyes, I might miss something exciting! That wouldn't be fun! So, Mom sat with Brian and convinced him to sleep in her lap. Since Mom was tied down to one spot, they stuck me with her too. Mom thought it was great - she didn't have to stand in a single line! Food, champagne, people - they all came to her! No crowds to go through, no waiting! All she had to do was ask for something! That's the way to go!
John and his champagne glass
That's the champagne-getter! Dad was good at bringing that back to the table! Fingers crossed that I get to go to another wedding soon! But next time, I want to do some dancing!!

Love and Licks,
Poppy

3 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

Poppy, I'm with you. What's the good of going somewhere fun and only taking photos of the 2-leggeds? Harumph. Next time, you have my permission to not only get into the photos--but to drink a little champagne as well. Just don't do any driving afterwards.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Cassie & The Dogs said...

Thanks Anonymous! Sometimes a little age on a dog helps us with our writing! ;)