CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sleep Over Fun!

Dad brought me a present tonight! I went to work with Mom and when Dad came home, he had my buddy Max with him. Max's dad works with my dad. Max's dad to work all night tonight, so Max came for a sleep over! How fun is that?!?!

Max likes to smile real big and tongue-y. Poppy and Max, who has a tongue lolling smilePoppy lying down next to Max
He likes to sit in laps - which makes me totally jealous!! That's MY Mom's lap! Why should he get to cuddle there instead of me?!? So not fair!
Max using Poppy's head as a pillowOn top of sitting with my Mom, he thinks that I make a good pillow! How rude!

But, he is pretty cute overall. Mom says he's so pug-ly he's cute.
Close up of Max's wrinkled, snorty face

0 comments: