CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Poppy and the Chipmunks

Mom and Dad decided that we were going to go see a movie the other day. We were running a little on the late side, so we ran into the theater. We saw a movie called Blindside. I'm not sure what I was supposed to do at a movie. They rushed in and there was all sorts of great smells! I could feel my mouth start to water! Dad bought some popcorn and we went and sat down. The ground was REALLY cold! That's not comfy! I tried to take a nap, but I was SO cold that I started to shiver! I tried to convince Mom to let me sit her in lap - cuddling always makes it warmer. But, she wouldn't let me. Sigh. So, I sat there with my head in Mom's lap until it was time to go!

The way out of the movie was the best part ever! I saw my friend from work! Judy was there! I got to say hi to her and meet her husband and their friend. I got some belly rubs and head pats. After we said good-bye to them, I got to meet these guys:

Poppy sitting with giant Alvin and the Chipmunks statues
I'm starting a new group - watch out Alvin! This is Poppy and the Chipmunks! That's right, boys, I'm in charge now! Simon, Theodore - we need to keep Alvin in line so WE can have more fun! What do ya say??

What? We have to go home? Oh. OK. Guess you boys are on your own!

Love and Licks,
Poppy

0 comments: