CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 8, 2010

A few of my favorite things!

I love being comfy! I think creature comforts are great! I love lush green grass to romp in! I love a cushy bed to sleep on. This is the best life ever! Or at least it is when Mr Kitty doesn't do naughty things to my comfy bed! These are a few of my favorite things!
Poppy on the green grass, in a play bow with a bone between her mouth and the grass
Playing in the grass is fun - especially if there is a bone or kong out there to play with!
Poppy looking drowsy in her dog bed in the back of the car
But, this is the life! LOVE the comfy beds!
Poppy in her bed in the car looking directly into the camera
If only people would leave me along so I could get some sleep and make good use out of this comfy bed! Yeesh! Good night!

Love and Licks,
Poppy

2 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

That donut bed looks super comfy! And I love how it matches the interior of the car--perfecto!

Carrie and Waffle said...

hey we have that bed too! gotta love IKEA