CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Poppy's off at College!

Hi! I'm Dagan! Poppy asked me to keep up her blog for her. I'm the little brother/nephew she mentioned. Sadly, she left the day I came, so I didn't get to meet her. Bummer! So, I got all my instructions from Mr. Yogi Kitty. He's not fond of me - that's for sure! I think he just misses Poppy. At least I hope so. I want him to be my friend.

Anyway! Poppy is checked in to college and was happy when Mom left her. She had her heart exam today, but Mom won't hear how that went. Now, she's hanging out and getting used to college life before classes begin on February 1st.

I probably won't have many updates for you between now and then, but you can check me out! Dagan's Dogma Come say hi and see how cute I am!

Wags and Wiggles,
Dagan

0 comments: