CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm getting a baby brother and nephew all in one!

OK, I know that I am going off to college in a few weeks and Mom and Dad will be getting a new puppy to raise. What I didn't know is that he's coming early!! I'm getting a baby brother! I'm so excited that I will get to corrupt...err, I mean play with him!

Ya know what is really cool??? His dog-mom is my half-sister! My dog-mom's name is Carlotta. She has a daughter named Anista. And Anista has a son named... Dagan! And Dagan is coming to my house! So, he'll be my brother and my nephew at the time time.

Like me, he's another transfer puppy. But, he's way younger than I was when I came here. He's just a little baby right now! He doesn't even have his big boy shots yet!

It's kinda confusing, cause he's only sorta coming before I leave. First, Mom is taking me to GDB for my shots. I'm spending the night there to have my cardio exam on Thursday. Mom is hopeful that Dagan will coming home with Mom. If not, she will pick both of us up after my visit with the cardiologist. We will be together through the weekend (so check back for pictures!), then he's going to Hamlin's house. After that, he's going to 2 other raiser's houses so that Mom and Dad can spend as much time with me as possible. Wow! If they are doing all that, I must be pretty special!

So that's it! I can't wait to meet my baby brother/nephew!

Love and Licks,
Poppy

1 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

Dagan! He already sounds like a whippersnapper! We can't wait to meet him!